This policy explains what information we collect when you use Death Valley's sites, services, products and content. It also contains information about how we store, use, transfer and dispose of that information.
By "Death Valley and associated entities" we mean
- Business partners we provide services to
- Death Valley staff
Data we collect
The main use we make of your data at Death Valley is to make our products and services work as well as possible for our users. We make these improvements by collecting the following personal data:
- Basic demographic data
- Identification and contact details,
- Data of personal characteristics,
- Employment data,
- Commercial information data.
Use of personal data
- Conducting market analysis surveys, by means of physical or electronic formats, in a personal or direct way, including the use of web pages or social networks.
- If applicable, communication of survey results and/or delivery of benefits related to the participation of respondents.
- Inform the applicant about the services provided by Death Valley and associated entities, including their modalities and prices.
- Facilitate the contracting of services offered by Death Valley and associated entities.
- Development and sending of shared advertising.
- Sending information and commercial offers about products and/or services marketed by Death Valley and associated entities, including information about contests, programs, raffles and/or surveys.
- Statistics and historical record of results of surveys and advertising campaigns.
- There are no additional purposes.
Data Management and Transfer
Your personal information is not transferred and Death Valley and its associated entities are solely responsible for its handling. We do not sell information to third parties.
Death Valley does not share personal information inside and outside the country with people, companies, organizations and authorities other than us.
If you do not want Death Valley to process your data, have questions or want to know more about how your information is handled, you can send an email to email@example.com with your request.